What to Wear
- Bathing suit
- Light long sleeve shirt
- Hat with brim to protect from sun
- Sunglasses (with strap) - polarized work best
- Footwear (aqua shoe, sport sandals, or tabis)
- Sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher)
- During winter it can get cool and windy. A wool sweater and wind breaker is suggested.
What To Bring
- Sun protection
- Camera, disposable or waterproof
- Do not take anything you can not afford to get wet!
Leave in your car for when you return
- Kayaks, paddles
- PFD (lifejacket) and other safety equipment
- Water resistant bags (*not guaranteed to keep contents dry)